Enertech provides turnkey public awareness services from local distribution companies to multi-national transmission pipeline operators.
- Plan review
- GIS analysis
- Stakeholder identification
- Graphic design & translation services
- Printing & mailing services
- Documentation system
- Audit support
Xchange Documentation System
Xchange creates a superior visualization of your stakeholder audience data. This allows a better understanding and decision-making process in the identification, geographical outreach, and spatial accuracy of stakeholder audiences.
- Visualize stakeholders’ geographic location in Google Maps API
- Search and export stakeholder data
- Create and export maps
- Document storage file structure
Ensights Documentation System
Ensights creates an analytical viewpoint. Automated graphs and charts are generated for the selected program, surveys, and returns. The filter process allows for a more granular analysis to make quantifiable decisions. Quick and easy access to download documentation will make your next program evaluation seamless.
- Analytical visualization of data
- Export data, graphs, charts, and documentation
- Annual program comparison
- Filters process for program granularity
Effectiveness Measurement Program
Enertech has the expertise to compile survey information into actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Phone survey
- Business Reply Cards
- Field survey
- Online survey
- QR codes survey
- Annual program assessment with recommendations
Enertech offers a full suite of compliance services to support all facets of a compliant public awareness program.
- Plan development
- Annual plan review
- Annual program review
- Four-year effectiveness review